School Operation Updates
Students at the Adams County Site will continue to work remotely due to a recent staff change. All Adams County Site students should continue to work on the course work that they have been working on remotely from home until further notice. On Tuesday, October 13th, students should check their emails. The students will receive an email from their new case manager with directions on how to check-in for attendance purposes and the name and email of the teacher of the content area they are working on for help and to whom they should submit their daily work.
On, Tuesday, October 13th,2020, YAA students and staff will return to in-person learning. Students will be required to attend the session in which they are registered. On Tuesday, students should return with them any educational materials that they have signed out. These materials will be needed and used for in-person learning.
Upon returning to the building the following safety precautions will be put into place:
· All students and staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
· Temperatures will be taken of students as they enter the school daily.
· Desks will be arranged six feet apart.
· YAA will attempt to have desks used by only one student in the Morning and Mid- day sessions until they can be cleaned before and after the evening session.
· Hand sanitizer will be available for students/staff to use. Sanitizing spray will be used to wipe down desks where students in back to back sessions have to use the same desks.
Any questions may be directed to Mr. Fultz (Director) at email@example.com
In partnership with its seventeen member school districts, York Adams Academy (YAA) uses an innovative and flexible approach to assist students in attaining academic proficiency and earning a Pennsylvania Department of Education recognized high school diploma.
The mission of York Adams Academy is to give eligible students the opportunity to obtain a high school diploma. This is made possible through an innovative and flexible approach, and in strong partnership with member districts.
York Adams Academy believes that every one of its students is capable of educational success, and that teamwork on the part of the students’ families, the member school districts, the students themselves, and York Adams Academy is essential.